Gerband sd VARIO Membrane
Gerband sd VARIO Membrane is a multi-layered vapour barrier with a moisture-variable sd value. It’s used indoors to create an airtight barrier and a vapour control layer for the protection of the construction according to DIN 4108.
Gerband sd VARIO Membrane is a reliable airtight and vapour control layer. During the winter it reliably prevents diffusion of interior humidity into the roof and wall construction. As a result – during summer it allows for back fusion from the insulation as well as the wall and roof construction. It also prevents condensation that facilitates mildew growth and constructional damages.
- Composite of a functional PA film and PP non-woven,
- Outstanding ageing resistance,
- UV resistant: at least 18 months behind glass and three months in outdoor exposure*.
- White with print.
- Fulfills the requirements of the EnEV as a moisture-variable vapour barrier,
- Especially useful for new buildings as well as for renovation of old buildings,
- The CE sign according to DIN EN 13984 provides the necessary security for the application in constructions to build according to all valid requirements of the EnEV and construction standards.
|Tensile strength (DIN EN 12311-2)*|
|Lengthwise:||>100N / 50mm|
|Crosswise:||>60N / 50mm|
|Tear strength (DIN EN 12340-1)*|
|Temperature range:||-20C to +80C|
|Fire performance:||class F|
|Grammage:||85 g/m2 (±7 %)|
|Core:||72 mm inner core diameter|
- Store in dry rooms from +5C to +25C, protected from UV-radiation,
- The membrane should be applied perpendicular to the direction of the application surface i.e. studs, rafters and joists,
- The membrane should be fixed with staples every 150mm or with PHS Double Sided Tape,
- PHS Argo Joining Tape or a suitable PHS Grommet should be used for penetrations,
- For bonding barrier overlaps, penetrations and repair spots, PHS Argo Joining Tape or a similar tape is recommended,
- For connections co concrete or masonry PHS Internal Adhesive Sealant is recommended,
- Ensure there is a 100mm overlap of the membranes and tape with PHS Argo Joining Tape or another suitable tape.
|Part Number:||Size:||Box Quantity:||Barcode:|