PHS Argo Joining Tape
PHS Argo Joint Tape is a universal airtightness tape with a low-density polyethylene film backing.
PHS Argo Joint Tape is very pliable and stretchable. It is designed to work with PHS Apollo 1.5 Vapour Control Membrane. Tape is perfect for sealing membrane overlaps, joints, connections and penetrations. You can also apply it to a variety of different substrates and their material transitions while ensuring optimum airtight sealing. The tape offers a permanent adhesion with a high initial tack.
PHS Argo complies with the high requirements of permanent bonding of airtight layers as per the EnEV and DIN 4108 part 7 regarding the permanent airtight sealing of vapor barrier sheeting.
- Sheating boards (OSB),
- Electric cables,
- Gypsum fibreboards,
- Vapour control layers / retarder sheeting,
- Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminium membranes.
Base Material: LD-polyethylene foil, stretchy, green
Adhesive: Acrylate dispersion, solvent free
Adhesive middle layer: Polyester lattice layer
Covering material: Silicon paper, brown
Thickness (without covering): 0.28mm
Adhesive layer: 210g / m2
Adhesive strength: 35N / 25mm DIN EN 1939
Temperature resistance: –40C to +80C
UV resistance: Max. 3 months
Durability against ageing: Excellent
Moisture resistance: Excellent
Processing temperature: Recommended from +5C to +40C Possible from –10C
- PHS Argo Joint Tape is used indoors for the air-tight bonding and sealing of penetrations and overlaps of wind and vapor barriers according to BS 9250.
- Surfaces must be stable, dry, free of grease and dust, and may not contain adhesive-repellent coating.
- We recommend bonding to surfaces such as smooth or slightly rough PE webs and non-waxed kraft paper. Aluminum sheeting, PP fleece, and wooden sheathing (e.g. oriented strand boards) may also be used.
- For bonding MDF boards we recommend preconditioning the surfaces with Gerband Primer 6300.
- PHS Argo Joint Tape may also be used in non-visible areas of building components and also on impact resistant plastics (pipes, windows), wood or metal.
Part Number: Size: Box Quantity: Barcode:
AR9095B 50mmX25m 12 05391536370077
AR9095A 60mmX25m 10 05391536370084
AR9095D 100mmx25m 6 053915363370091
AR9095E 150mmx25m 4 05391536370114