Gerband SD Control Airtight Membrane enables airtightness and vapour control in roof and wall constructions.
Gerband SD Control Airtight Membrane is a reliable vapour control layer. During the winter it reliably prevents diffusion of interior humidity into the roof and wall construction whereas during summer it allows for back fusion from the insulation as well as the wall and roof construction. This prevents condensation that facilitates mildew growth and constructional damages.
The excellent ageing resistance of the Gerband SD Control secures the function over years. Gerband SD Control is best while being used indoors as a vapour barrier. This is in order to build an airtight layer for the protection of the construction according to DIN 4108.
- Double-layered laminated film,
- Outstanding ageing resistance.
- White, printed.
Finally – the CE sign according to DIN EN 13984 gives the necessary security for the application on the construction site according to all valid requirements of the ENEV and construction standards.
|Total thickness (DIN EN 1942)*:||0.14mm|
|Tensile strength (DIN EN 12311-2)*|
|Lengthwise:||>100N / 50mm|
|Crosswise:||>80N / 50mm|
|Elongation at break (DIN EN 12311-2)*|
|Tear strength (DIN EN 12340-1)*|
|Temperature range:||-20C to +80C|
|Sd value:||2.3m ± 0.2m (DIN EN 1931:2000)|
|Fire performance: (DIN EN 13501-1)||class E, corresponds B2 according to DIN 4102|
|Grammage:||95 g/m2 (±7 %)|
|Core:||72 mm inner core diameter|
- Store in dry rooms from +5C to +25C, protected from UV-radiation.
- The membrane should be applied perpendicular to the direction of the application surface i.e. studs, rafters and joists.
- The membrane should be fixed with staples every 150mm or double-sided tape.
- Gerband 586 or a suitable grommet should be used for penetrations.
- For bonding barrier overlaps, penetrations and repair spots, Gerband 586 or a similar tape is recommended
- For connections to concrete or masonry Gerband FORTAX 6400 is recommended.
- Ensure there is a 100mm overlap of the membranes and tape with Gerband 586 or another suitable tape.
- Ensure the corner overlaps are completely sealed.
|Part Number:||Size:||Box Quantity:||Barcode:|