Ventilation Fault Indicator Ireland
The Passive House Systems Ventilation Fault Indicator is compatible with various types of mechanical ventilation systems – HRV, MEV and DCV. The simple design allows for uncomplicated installation and understanding. This makes monitoring the functioning of your ventilation systems effortless.
How does Passive House Systems Ventilation Fault Indicator work?
Make sure your Ventilation Fault Indicator is in an area where it is always visible and not in a remote location. The attic or above the ceiling are not suitable locations. (Technical Guidance Documents – See Section 184.108.40.206 TGD Part F 2019). The LED indicator will illuminate red with an error when there is virtually no air passing the sensor and a constant green LED indicates normal operation.
- Constant Green LED: Normal operation with airflow at least 4 litres/second.
- Flashing Red LED: Fault with airflow less than 4 litres/second.
- No LED: Power has been disabled to the sensor.
Passive House Systems Ventilation Fault Indicator Product Features
- 1nr. Air flow sensor,
- 1nr. RJ11 cable, 10m long,
- 1nr. power supply with 3-pin plug, 1.2m long.
- 1nr. fault indicator plate to fit a standard single surface box.