PHS Spray Sealing Foam
PHS Spray Sealing Foam has been specially developed to form an airtight, thermal & sound insulating interface between construction components.
• PHS Spray Sealing Foam adheres to all common building materials, with the exception of polyethylene, silicone, oils and greases, mold release agents, etc.
• PHS Spray Foam can be processed at temperatures from + 5 ° C to + 30 ° C.
• The hardened foam is elastic, predominantly closed-cell, rot-proof, moisture-proof, temperature-resistant from -50 ° C to + 100 ° C.
• It is resistant to aging, but not to UV radiation.
• PHS Spray Sealing Foam offers excellent thermal and sound insulation values.
• The adhesive surfaces must be free of dirt, dust and grease.
• Slightly moisten the building connection joint with a water spray.
• The optimal processing temperature is + 20 ° C to + 25 ° C.
• Shake the can thoroughly before use.
• Fill the joint no more than halfway, because the fresh foam expands to 2-3 times the initial volume.
• Foam layers thicker than 5 cm in several steps and allow each layer to harden.
• The curing of the foam is supported and accelerated by additional moisture in the substrates (moistening of the substrates).
• For all joints, moistening is recommended after each layer of foam.
• Insufficient supply of moisture or excessive moisture can lead to unwanted shrinkage of the foam.
• Never press the partially hardened foam into the joint.
• Remove fresh foam stains immediately with foam cleaner. This can only be done in the tack-free period. Hardened foam can only be removed with special cleaner or mechanically.
|Application Area:||Up to 45 liters|
|Joint-cross section approx. 10×1.5cm:||Up to 13m|
|Tack free time:||Approx. 5-10min|
|Can be cut according to (20mm strand):||Approx. 10-12min|
|Cured after (20mm strand):||Approx. 12h|
|Processing temperature:||+5C to +30C|
|Optimal processing temperature:||+20C to +25C|
|Tensile strength (DIN 53430):||5-6N/cm2|
|Stretching (DIN 53430):||Approx. 30%|
|Shear strength (DINF 53427):||3-4N/cm2|
|Strain at 10% compression (DIN 53421):||1-2N/cm2|
|Water absorption (DIN 53433):||1.4Vol.-%|
|Thermal conductivity (DIN 52612):||0.035W/mK|
|Air permeability:||airtight up to 1000 Pa|
|Temp. resistance of curesd strand:||-50C to +80C|
|Bonding:||-50C to +100C|
|Acoustic isolation:||Up to 62dB|
|Building materials class (DIN 4102 part 1):||B3|
|Shelf life:||12 months|
• PHS Spray Sealing Foam is suitable for windows, attic conversion, doors, walls, corner joints, air conditioning and ventilation systems, pipelines, wooden structures.
• Designed to fill and seal around gaps, cracks and penetrations in the building envelope to stop air infiltration, maintain thermal integrity and reduce the transfer of noise.
• Very versatile, therefore it can be used on various substrates like masonry, pla- ster, wood, concrete, aerated concrete, bricks, clinker, plasterboards, fiberbo- ards, various plastics, corrosion protected metals, styrofoam, various other in- sulating materials, rigid foam panels, ceramics, tiles, stone.