PHS Spray Sealing Foam has been specially developed to form an airtight, thermal & sound insulating interface between construction components.
• PHS Spray Sealing Foam adheres to all common building materials, with the exception of polyethylene, silicone, oils and greases, mold release agents, etc.
• PHS Spray Foam can be processed at temperatures from + 5 ° C to + 30 ° C.
• The hardened foam is elastic, predominantly closed-cell, rot-proof, moisture-proof, temperature-resistant from -50 ° C to + 100 ° C.
• It is resistant to aging, but not to UV radiation.
• PHS Spray Sealing Foam offers excellent thermal and sound insulation values.
• The adhesive surfaces must be free of dirt, dust and grease.
• Slightly moisten the building connection joint with a water spray.
• The optimal processing temperature is + 20 ° C to + 25 ° C.
• Shake the can thoroughly before use.
• Fill the joint no more than halfway, because the fresh foam expands to 2-3 times the initial volume.
• Foam layers thicker than 5 cm in several steps and allow each layer to harden.
• The curing of the foam is supported and accelerated by additional moisture in the substrates (moistening of the substrates).
• For all joints, moistening is recommended after each layer of foam.
• Insufficient supply of moisture or excessive moisture can lead to unwanted shrinkage of the foam.
• Never press the partially hardened foam into the joint.
• Remove fresh foam stains immediately with foam cleaner. This can only be done in the tack-free period. Hardened foam can only be removed with special cleaner or mechanically.