PHS_PIV_N (No heating function)
Positive Input Ventilation (PIV_N)
Positive Input Ventilation (PIV_N) is a ventilation system that introduces fresh, clean, and filtered air into a home to dilute, displace, and replace stale, polluted, and humid air. Suitable for installation on the floor or in the ceiling, in any location.
Energy-saving: The EC brushless motor significantly reduces electricity consumption
Indoor Air Quality: a correctly specified mechanical ventilation system can ensure the quality of the indoor air is constantly maintained for the health and well-being of the occupants as well as of the building. Duly maintained filters ensure that incoming air is suitably filtered of pollutants before it enters the home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ease of installation
- Compact profile
- Top cover
- Acoustic self-extinguishing foam lining
- Double filtration
- Washable pre-filter
- Integral magnet system
- Discreet ceiling diffuser
- EC motor
- IAQ filter
- Tested to the latest standards
• IAQ filter.
• Suspension kit.
• Remote humidistat (SEN-HY).
• CTRL-P1 controller.
• Thermal insulated duct.
Application: Does not require any ducting system (renovation)
How it works: A continuous running centralized single flow supply ventilation unit gently introduces fresh, clean, filtered air into the dwelling through a ceiling diffuser, to push out and replace the internal stale, contaminated, humid air. The loft mounting provides discrete installation and very quiet operation
- Outer fan casing manufactured from powder-coated galvanized sheet steel providing long-lasting and robust construction. The unit is finished in white
- The top cover made from strong durable ABS technopolymer.EC external rotor motor, provided with integral thermal protection mounted on sealed for life ball bearings, and antivibration supports.
- Forward curved centrifugal impeller dynamically balanced and directly driven by the motor to provide a smooth airflow through the unit. External anti-dust washable pre-filter, easily removable without tools.
- Internal ISO Coarse 60% (G4) filter as standard. Design ceiling diffuser made of high-quality ABS technopolymer.
- 2,5m flexible duct to connect ventilation unit and diffuser