The low-profile cowl of the G5 Tile Vent is geometrically one of the smallest available in the marketplace for the air capacity, projecting only 85mm above the roof surface.
Not recommended for high-level use as its large air capacity and wide spacing would tend to leave stagnant air pockets between units.
The G5 Tile Vent matches the roof tiles in size, shape and colour, and all types are available for tiles. The G-Range are suitable for roof pitches between 20° and 60°.
Guaranteed actual net free ventilation area: 20,000mm².
- Colour-matched to blend in with adjacent tiles as standard, making the ventilators almost indiscernible once installed.
- Driving rain and deluge rain resistance demonstrated by test data.
- AA fire rating to BS 476: Part 3: 2004.
- Underlay opening protector, integral 4mm insect screen, and ventilator throat or extension sleev meet design requirements of BS 5250.
- Designed and developed under BS EN ISO 9001.