The low-profile cowl is geometrically the smallest available in the marketplace for the air capacity, projecting only 85mm above the roof surface.
Not recommended for high-level use as its large air capacity and wide spacing would tend to leave stagnant air pockets between units.
The G-Range are suitable for roof pitches between 20° and 60°.
Guaranteed actual net free ventilation area: 20,000mm².
- Colour-matched to blend in with adjacent tiles as standard, making the ventilators almost indiscernible once installed.
- Driving rain and deluge rain resistance demonstrated by test data.
- AA fire rating to BS 476: Part 3: 2004.
- Underlay opening protector, integral 4mm insect screen, and ventilator throat or extension sleev meet design requirements of BS 5250.
- Designed and developed under BS EN ISO 9001.