Ingrated Collector Flat plate Solar Thermal Panel
The FK8259 collector series are designed for applications where costs, aesthetics, performance and robustness are paramount. The accompanying flashing kits compliments the sleek timber housing, providing a water and wind tight assembly on slate, flat tile or rolling tile roof finishes. All components have been carefully selected and are resistant to UV damage freezing, salty environments and bi metallic reactions. The collectors are easily fitted, retrofitted and replaced.
- MCS BBA Cert 0174
- Impact tested ISO-2975
- Fire tested BF 476-3: 2004 classification to EN13501-5-B (Roof)
- Various integration kits available.
- Self cleaning and anti-reflective glass.
- Corrosion resistant components.
- Collector designed, manufactured and tested in Austria to the Solar Keymark standard.
- Flat seal stainless, graphite & brass fittings.
- SEAI registered.
- Flashing kits designed for Irish roof finishes.
- Highly selective coated absorber plate.
- Double harp absorber hydraulic configuration.
- Aesthetically the most pleasing.
- Very robust with a long service life.
- Excellent solar yield performance.
- No visible hydraulics.
- Easily retrofitted and replaced.
- Leading edge flat plate performances.
- Low maintenance (self-cleaning glass).
- Easily installed components.
- Reliable under the harshest conditions.
- Various roof surface finishes catered for.
- Collectors dont need covering while idle.
- Easily fitted integration kit, no lead or sealants.