Blauberg Civic Classroom or office single room HRV
- Ceiling mounting decentralised heat recovery unit specifically designed for schools & civic areas.
- Supply & extract airflow rate up to 1000 m3/hour.
- Fitted with German Blauberg low energy EC motors.
- Supplied with or without electric heater pre and post batteries.
- The CIVIC EC DBE2 units are designed for single-room ventilation of schools, offices and other public and commercial premises. Offer the ideal simple and efficient ventilation solutions for existing and renovated buildings and require no layout of air ducts.
- Efficient supply and extract ventilation for separate premises
- EC motors with low energy consumption.
- Low-noise operation.
- Simple mounting.
- Made of high-quality polymer coated steel, internally lined with heat- and sound insulation of mineral wool or other materials.
- Available modifications with an integrated preheater and reheater for cold climate applications.
- High efficient electronically commutated motors with external motor and impeller with forward curved blades. Such motors are the most state-of-the-art energy saving solution.
- EC motors are featured with high performance and total speed controllable range.
- High efficiency reaching 90% is the premium advantage of the electronically commutated motors.