AP Systems Micro Inverter
Our AP Systems Micro Inverter marks a breakthrough in solar technology, making PV arrays more powerful, smart, bankable, cost effective and safe.
Conventional “string” Micro Inverter only operates as efficiently as the lowest-performing module. It reduces output from a shadow or leaf on one module and cut output across all modules in the array. AP Systems Micro Inverters are smarter.
Our technology individually monitors and maximizes power generation for each module in the array. It boosts the system efficiency by up to 20 percent. One unit handles two PV modules, lowering installation and balance-of-system costs. AP Systems Micro Inverters – engineered to comply with local grid requirements, ensuring safety of system installers and emergency responders.
Our flagship, bestselling YC500i microinverter handles two PV modules simultaneously with dual MPPT. Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500s) can be installed in a string with a single 20A breaker.
– Maximum Power Output: 530W (from two solar modules),
– Individual MPPT for each panel,
– Connect 2 modules up to 310W,
– Peak Efficiency: 95.5%,
– Dimensions: 220mm (8.6″) x 160mm (5.4″) x 29mm (1.37″),
– Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lbs),
– Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500s) in a string with a 20A breaker,
– 10 and 20 year warranties available,
– designed to operate in challenging real-world conditions from -40C, up to +65C.
Contact Us Now!
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur