Centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (cMEV) is a whole dwelling ventilation system that extracts air continuously at a low rate.
- Designed with multiple extract points.
- To draw moisture laden air out of the wet rooms like kitchen, bathroom and utility.
- To provide a quieter and more efficient system compared to separate fans.
- Central unit – Mounted in a loft or cupboard.
- Extract Duct – connected to central unit to extract
polluted air from wet rooms.
- To remove pollutants such as moisture, CO2, VOC,
- To maintain good indoor air quality.
- To create a better living environment.
cMEV units – additional features
- The standard humidity sensor increases the fan speed to remove excess moisture.
- Manual boost, Can be wired to a PIR for proximity boosting.
- Saving energy and reducing noise.
The decentralised mechanical ventilation unit (dMEV) continuously extracts the stale air from the wet rooms directly to outdoor with the highest acoustic comfort.
- Designed with single extract point.
- Ideal for application in bathroom, toilet and small/medium premises.
- To provide low power consumption.
- Aesthetic front flat cover
- Aerodynamic deflectors – To reduce air turbulence and designed to maximise airflow.
- Rigid optimised spigot – preventing distortion.
- Multi speed selection – To meet different ventilation requirements.
- To provide aerodynamic properties with low noise and increased efficiency.
- Designed for continuous running: suitable for intermittent operation too.
- Ideal solution in case of renovation.
- To ensure the quality of the indoor air is constantly maintained for the health and well-being of the occupants as well as of the building.
- Totally recyclable plastic components.
dMEV UNIT – VERSIONS
- Quantum AX – The unit continues to run at the selected trickle speed. Boost speed is manually activated via remote switch or ambient sensor, or via light switch.
- Quantum AX HT – The unit is equipped with an electronic circuit having a humidity sensor on board (adjustable from 50% to 95% RH) and a timer (adjustable from ± 0’ to 30’).