PHS MEV UNITS
Centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation
Centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation (cMEV) is a whole dwelling ventilation system that extracts air continuously at a low rate.
- Designed with multiple extract points.
- To draw moisture laden air out of the wet rooms like kitchen, bathroom and utility.
- To provide a quieter and more efficient system compared to separate fans.
- Central unit – Mounted in a loft or cupboard.
- Extract Duct – connected to central unit to extract polluted air from wet rooms.
- To remove pollutants such as moisture, CO2, VOC,
- To maintain good indoor air quality.
- To create a better living environment.
- German manufactured EC motors.
- Ease of assembly.
- Large range of accessories.
- SAP appendix Q testing with 75mm and 90mm semi-rigid pipe.
cMEV units – additional features
- The standard humidity sensor increases the fan speed to remove excess moisture.
- Manual boost, Can be wired to a PIR for proximity boosting.
- Saving energy and reducing noise
Decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
The decentralised mechanical ventilation unit (dMEV) continuously extracts the stale air from the wet rooms directly to outdoor with the highest acoustic comfort.
- Designed with single extract point.
- Ideal for application in bathroom, toilet and small/medium premises.
- To provide low power consumption.
- Aesthetic front flat cover
- Aerodynamic deflectors – To reduce air turbulence and designed to maximise airflow.
- Rigid optimised spigot – preventing distortion.
- Multi speed selection – To meet different ventilation requirements.
- To provide aerodynamic properties with low noise and increased efficiency.
- Designed for continuous running: suitable for intermittent operation too.
- Ideal solution in case of renovation.
- To ensure the quality of the indoor air is constantly maintained for the health and well-being of the occupants as well as of the building.
- Totally recyclable plastic components.
dMEV UNIT – VERSIONS
- Quantum AX – The unit continues to run at the selected trickle speed. Boost speed is manually activated via remote switch or ambient sensor, or via light switch.
- Quantum AX HT – The unit is equipped with an electronic circuit having a humidity sensor on board (adjustable from 50% to 95% RH) and a timer (adjustable from ± 0’ to 30’).