Phonotherm 200, manufactured by BOSIG in Germany, is perfectly suited for tough jobs and extreme construction work. Its simple design completes the ouststanding features.
Phonotherm 200 can be used in the following applications:
- Damp and wet applications,
- Gates and doors,
- Vehicle farming,
- Facades and walls,
- Under floor construction.
The special recipe, which consits of PUR-based plastic with auxillary materials, offers the highest quality and excellent material properties such as high insulation values.
- 100% water resistant – not swelling, no decay, strength and stability,
- Can be worked with traditional carbide tools – drilling, sawing, moduling, sanding, screwing,
- Optimal insulating properties – better K values than particle and wood-fibre boards or solid plastic boards,
- High stability despite low weight – in comparison to conventional insulation boards,
- Easy coating of board and modules – e.g. with aluminium, HPL, CPL, plastic, foils, or with liquid coating,
- Excellent base matrial for tiles and plaster,
- Contains no formaldehyde,
- 100% recyclable.
Check availability in our online store – PHONOTHERM INSULATION BOARD.