Passive House Systems (registered as Training Providers with Engineers Ireland) are delighted to announce that our Airtightness Training Course now offers structured CIRI CPD.
Our Airtightness Training Course benefits designers, builders and construction students. It covers the following:
– The importance of airtightness & vapour control,
– The differences between airtightness & wind tightness,
– Common failures in achieving airtightness,
– Airtightness ventilation,
– Intelligent onsite solutions,
– Air testing and other Quality Control measures,
– Identification of common leakage points in block and timber frame,
– Airtightness to windows and membrane penetrations.
Each participant of Airtightness Installer Training Course receives a LABC installer certificate, product samples, a memory stick loaded with relative information including airtightness video tutorials, direct contact with our engineers and lunch. Attendants learn through practical application of airtight materials and benefit from an open discussion of difficulties they’ve had in achieving a desired level of airtightness.