Passive House Systems offer a wide range of solar design services for the solar contractor and DIY solar system installer. We can assist with every aspect of the solar design for your project contact us for details and a quote for your solar system project.
- Residential Solar System Design Services,
- Commercial Solar Design Services,
- Solar Panel Placement drawings,
- Solar System Site Plan drawings and PV design assistance,
- Single line Electrical Schematics,
- Assistance with selection of solar mounting hardware,
- Stamped testing reports on the solar panel mounting systems.
- Single-phase generator rated up to 25 Ampere(6kW) at low voltage [230V],
- Three-phase generator rated up to 16 Ampere(11Kw) at low voltage [230/400V].
1. Complete a micro-generation notification form available from the ESB on 1850 372757 or download a pdf. version from www.esb.ie
2. A wait period of twenty days is mandatory before proceeding with the install, during this time ESB networks may request more information. If after the twenty days no notice to suspend installation has been received the install of the equipment may proceed.
3. The inverters we install and stock are grid compliant with the Irish grid and have been certified to the specific Irish Settings as published in EN 50438.
4. After the wait period proceed with works with a registered electrical contractor to ETCI standards.
5. Once the Solar PV system is installed send through a valid Completion Certificate to ESB Networks. When this is done the import/export meter can be installed.
For more information please visit the ESB website: https://www.esbnetworks.ie/new-connections/generator-connections/connect-a-micro-generator