Manufactured by Tramico, expanding foam tape Vitaseal 600 has a combination of resilient foam and water resistant binder.
This creates a slow expanding pre-compressed, expanding foam tape that is used to resist weather ingress in fenestration, roofing, and other construction applications. Its visco-elastic property offers noise/vibration damping while its impregnated foam structure provides an energy efficient thermal barrier. Vitaseal 600 TRS allows some movement of the structure whilst ensuring that the airtight seal remains constant.
- BG1 Water-tight seal to driving rain at 600Pa,
- Good air-tightness if used compressed,
- Acoustic and thermal insulation,
- Vapor permeable,
- Easy and clean to apply,
- Improves energy efficiency in buildings,
- Seals against uneven surfaces,
- Accommodates joint movement
- Fire retardant, self-extinguishing,
- Easy to quantify usage.