PHS Butyl Sealing Tape – extruded and self adhesive butyl sealing strip.
PHS Butyl Sealing Tape, specially developed double adhesive elastic tape, pressure responsive and age resistant. The tape is protected by an easy to remove paper liner which is easy to remove during installation. Furthermore, tape has a high tack to a variety of substrates, such as ICF, concrete, masonry, steel, timber, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- High tack to a variety of substrates,
- Solvent free,
- Will not dry out and preserves elasticity,
- Doesn’t transmit on fingers or installation surfaces,
- Age resistant,
- Gives an excellent seal behind doors and windows,
- Used for waterproofing,
- High shear strength.
- Basic raw materials: Butyl rubber,
- Color: Black and grey,
- Type: Plastic,
- Line resistance: Good.
Adhesive: Butyl rubber adhesive
Peel adhesion: >25N/25mm
Shear strength: >50N/25mm
Moisture paermability: <3g/m2
Storage and shelf life: Clean and dry in a well ventilated area, preferably at a temperature between 10 and 30C. Stored under these conditions shelf life will be a minimum of 6 months.
Areas of application
Construction Membranes and a variety of substrates, such as ICF, concrete, masonry, steel, timber, polyethylene and polypropylene.
– Applications temperature: higher than 5C.
– Applications method: apply directly from roll. Remove paper liner and apply pressure to the surface to strengthen the bond.
– Application surfaces: must be clean, dry, grease and dust free and without mechanical loading.
IMPORTANT! Make sure that surface for attaching is clean and dust free. Some surfaces may require additional priming.
Number of rolls per carton: 24