PHS Butyl Sealing Tape – extruded and self adhesive butyl sealing strip.
PHS Butyl Sealing Tape, specially developed double adhesive elastic tape, pressure responsive and age resistant. The tape is protected by an easy to remove paper liner which is easy to remove during installation. Furthermore, tape has a high tack to a variety of substrates, such as ICF, concrete, masonry, steel, timber, polyethylene and polypropylene.
- High tack to a variety of substrates,
- Solvent free,
- Will not dry out and preserves elasticity,
- Doesn’t transmit on fingers or installation surfaces,
- Age resistant,
- Gives an excellent seal behind doors and windows,
- Used for waterproofing,
- High shear strength.
- Basic raw materials: Butyl rubber,
- Color: Black and grey,
- Type: Plastic,
- Line resistance: Good.