Gerband Sd Vario Climate Membrane is a multi-layered vapour barrier with a moisture-variable sd value. It’s used indoors to create an airtight barrier and a vapour control layer for the protection of the construction according to DIN 4108.
Gerband SD Vario Climate Membrane is a reliable airtight and vapour control layer. During the winter it reliably prevents diffusion of interior humidity into the roof and wall construction. As a result – during summer it allows for back fusion from the insulation as well as the wall and roof construction. It also prevents condensation that facilitates mildew growth and constructional damages.
- Composite of a functional PA film and PP non-woven,
- Outstanding ageing resistance,
- UV resistant: at least 18 months behind glass and three months in outdoor exposure*.
- White with print.
- Fulfills the requirements of the EnEV as a moisture-variable vapour barrier,
- Especially useful for new buildings as well as for renovation of old buildings,
- The CE sign according to DIN EN 13984 provides the necessary security for the application in constructions to build according to all valid requirements of the EnEV and construction standards.