Gerband 609 Nail Secure Tape is a flexible, lasting water resistant and rip and tear resistant.
Nail Secure Tape is used for diffusion-tight and watertight sealing in facade area as well as airtightness and watertight sealing of windows and doors. It is made of PE butyl rubber tape with high tack and very high ageing resistance.
- PE special film; thickness approx. 0.17 mm,
- Tear and rip resistant, flexible, stretchable.
- Butyl rubber adhesive,
- Very high tack.
- Silicone paper.
- Fire performance class E, according to DIN EN 13 501-1,
- Building-material class B2, according to DIN 4102, part 1, section 7,
- Screw and nail secure,
- Lasting water resistance,
- Very high ageing resistance.
- Carrier black,
- Butyl rubber adhesive black.