Flexible ventilation pipe made of PE according to DIN EN 61386-24.
Ventilation pipe used both as supply and exhaust pipe in premises featured with a central ventilation system; flexible ventilation pipe in corrugated pipe with smooth inner pipe surface; hygienically tested duct with protection cap, pipe is resistant against external loads.
- Material: PE,
- Flammability: UL94 HB – DIN 4102:B2,
- Max. length of use: 15m,
- Min. operating temperature: -5C,
- Max. temperature load: +50C,
- Min. installation length: 5m,
- External storage: max. 6 months under direct sunlight,
- Easy assembling,
- Space-saving, can be optimally adapted for every building,
- Special environmentally friendly polyethylene (PE),
- high chemical resistance,
- Including heat recovery,
- Integrated, high quality pollen filter,
- Long service life,
- Pipes are very flexible,
- odor inhibiting.