Ecocel Cellulose Insulation is the first choice cellulose fiber insulation product for walls, floors, lofts and roofs.
The raw material of cellulose insulation is almost 100% recycled newspaper, shredded, milled and impregnated with mineral additives. Ecocel is unattractive to vermin and small organisms and is resistant to mould and mildew. Mineral fire retardants added to Ecocel Cellulose Insulation, provide excellent reaction to fire performance. With this unique production technology Ecocel not only has superior performance in thermal and sound insulation, but also long-term efficacy and durability. Guaranteed installation by trained professional and certified companies.
- Environmentally responsible and environmentally safe: made from recycled newspapers, no known associated health risks for humans and their pets.
- Superior thermal insulator: reduces air leakage and convective heat loss.
- Achieves an airtight building envelope, protecting against air infiltration.
- Easily fills cavities and hard-to-reach places that are difficult to insulate with traditional insulation.
- Maintains its specified R-value over a wide range of densities and temperatures.
- Proven as a cost-effective solution with results that stand the test of time.
- Suitable for new construction or retrofits.
- Has a high thermal mass (decrement delay), which prevents over heating in the summer.
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties.