Skip to content
10 port air distribution box
Air Distribution Box – 10 Port
- Air distribution box for distributing air to each individual room.
- Manifold setup, 10 top or 10 side.
- The manifold is used in a Radial Duct System to provide additions duct branches or as a replacement unit.
- 125mm duct connects to the top of the unit and allows up to 12 distribution points to be connected to it.
- 75mm Radial Duct is used to clip and connect from the manifold to radial grille plenums.
- Generally two manifold are needed per MVHR System; one for extract air froms your kitchen and wet rooms and one for intake air for supplying air to your living rooms.
- 12 potential duct outputs for input or extract air.