Centralised Heat Recovery
Indoor Air Quality
A correctly specified mechanical ventilation system can ensure the quality of the indoor air is constantly maintained for the health and well-being of the occupants as well as of the building. Duly maintained filters ensure that incoming air is suitably filtered of dust and pollen before if enters the home.
The preheated/precooled fresh air and continuous air changes reduce the demand for additional heating/air- conditioning. The EC brushless motors significantly reduce the electricity consumption.
• Outer fan casing manufactured from powder coated galvanised sheet steel providing long lasting and robust construction. The unit is finished in white RAL 9010.
• Internal structure manufactured from EPP (expanded polypropylene) providing reduced sound emissions and maximised air tightness and thermal insulation.
• EC external rotor motors fitted as standard for energy saving. Provided with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life ball bearings.
• Backward curved centrifugal impeller dynamically balanced and directly driven by the motor to provide a smooth airflow through the unit.
• Highly efficient counterflow heat exchanger to maximise thermal recovery.
Features & Benefits
• Ease of installation: fixing bracket supplied to hang the unit easily on the wall.
• Simplified electric wiring: the unit is supplied pre-cabled.
• Removable front panel for quick access to filters and heat exchanger.
• G4 filters easy removable for cleaning. The unit is also provided with the F7 filter accessory at the intake side.
• Integral automatic bypass for free cooling during the summer season and automatic anti-frost protection to prevent frost building up on the intake side of the heat exchanger.
• Left/right configuration of the unit for mounting flexibility.
How it works
A continuous running heat recovery unit (PHS_HRV550_H) transfers heat from humid air extracted from wet rooms to warm incoming fresh air which is ducted to habitable rooms. Thanks to the easy-to-fit air distribution system each single ambient can be properly ventilate: the boost function enables rapid extract of increased moisture or pollutant levels and provides discrete installation.
SAP Appendix Q Performance
Recommended in case of new build.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR PRE-ORDER
021 487 2664