Phonotherm 200 can be used in the following applications:
- Damp and wet applications,
- Gates and doors,
- Vehicle farming,
- Facades and walls,
- Under floor construction.
The special recipe, which consits of PUR-based plastic with auxillary materials, offers the highest quality and excellent material properties such as high insulation values.
- 100% water resistant – not swelling, no decay, strength and stability,
- Can be worked with traditional carbide tools – drilling, sawing, moduling, sanding, screwing,
- Optimal insulating properties – better K values than particle and wood-fibre boards or solid plastic boards,
- High stability despite low weight – in comparison to conventional insulation boards,
- Easy coating of board and modules – e.g. with aluminium, HPL, CPL, plastic, foils, or with liquid coating,
- Excellent base matrial for tiles and plaster,
- Contains no formaldehyde,
- 100% recyclable.
Check availability in our online store – PHONOTHERM INSULATION BOARD.