PV systems are suitable for commercial applications, new and existing dwellings. We design them basing on a customer’s budget, electricity needs, size/shape and a PV system of orientation of panel space.
In a typical 3 bed house (using 3290 k 1.5 – 2 kWp (about 12 to 15m2) could provide 50% of your annual electricity requirements. We provide installation services for: Existing houses, New developments, Bars & restaurants, Commercial buildings, Dairy farms, Pig & poultry farms, Shops & stores, Warehouses.
1) Passive House Systems examines your energy consumptions and proposes a system to meet a percentage of that demand.
2) Solar PV Modules are mounted on the best available roof space. (Special brackets can be installed for ground mounting).
3) The solar inverter (converts DC voltage to AC voltage) is connected to the main distribution board.
4) When the Solar PV Panels are producing more electricity than you use, the surplus is fed back to the grid or sent to an immersion/heater.
5) At times of higher demand the shortfall is made up by power drawn from the grid.
We are happy to announce that Passive House Systems has just been awarded the first ever NSAI Agrement Certificate for a solar PV system. It covers not just the panel itself but the inverter isolators, flat & pitched roof mounting systems, roof and membrane penetrations, installation, commission and handover.
Passive House Systems offers solar PV panels that are manufactured to the highest standards. All our PV panels are tested to the highest quality in NSAI & TUV audited factories and come with a 25-year production warranty as standard.
- EN 61215,
- CE Certified (EN 61730),
- MCS 010-1.5, MCS 005-2.3,
- EN ISO 9001 & 14001.
Download NSAI Certificate 18/0395 for a full range of panel types and properties.